Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christian's Football







Christian and Joel both played football this year. Christian played receiver and safety. They only had 11 kids out, so there were no subs. They are getting great experiences. These pictures are of him catching a 30 yard pass at last nights game. Go # 85! (click on any of these pictures to make them larger) Joel played running back and linebacker mostly. He was coached by Adam Timmerman, retired offensive lineman for the Rams. His son is in Joel's grade, and Joel thought this was an awesome experience to be coached by Adam. He is a very nice Christian man , and taught them how to win and lose, and love the game of football. I unfortunately don't have any pictures that you could see him in that great. I had to bring the girls to a lot of the games, so I didn't have my camera out as much. Sorry, Joel! Go # 59! Great season boys! It makes me so PROUD to watch my children in their activities!

No comments: