Monday, November 17, 2008

Omaha Zoo with granny and grandpa!







We had a fun weekend in Omaha with Grandpa and Granny Gabrielson. We met old friends Heather Young and her kids there and met up with her brother Jason for supper at Spaghetti works. Grandpa won this trip at my fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis. Every year I help plan this fundraiser to raise money for a cure for CF. My good friend Michelle died of this disease when she was 19. Emma Michelle is named after my friend Michelle. This year we raised $24,000--I appreciate my parents and sisters coming to help with the fundraiser (and Brad and Trish when they have helped too). Next year it is the first weekend in August, so come if you can. It's a great cause! Pictures: Zoo picture, Halloween picture (I messed up and got this picture in the wrong posting: the kids were:Joel, warewolf, Emma-Jasmine from Aladdin, Malorie -a safari guide, Maggie-a cowgirl, Abbigayle- a princess---I went as a triathlete (ha! )Taylor and Christian didn't go trick or treating this year ) Grandpa and Granny with the grandkids at the zoo.

No comments: